Jun 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Edited Jun 27, 2012 at 4:24 PM
As the most recent project member I've taken the liberty to rewrite IlMergeGui in C# and fix issues and add new functionality.
- DotNet Frameworks are now searched on disk based by defaults and the registry.
- DotNet 4.0 support.
- x64 support.
- Search for ILMerge.exe by default installation path and/or registry.
- Save and Load of project settings into a xml based *.ilproj file.
- Drag & Drop support for executables and assemblies.
- Version numbers are shown for added files.
- Automatic suggestion for the primary assembly.
- Fixed some bugs in DynaInvoke and removed obsoleted code.
- Path shown in the filelist are now relative to the primary assembly.
- Improved ILMerge error messages.
- Added a menubar.
- Support for dropping directories (only exe and dll's files are added).
- Commandline support (filename and /merge switch).
The new release will be available soon.