ILMERGE-GUI IS ACTIVELY DEVELOPED AGAIN!
Graphical interface to the Microsoft ILMerge utility. Makes it merging multiple .NET assemblies easy and hassle-free.
New ILMergeGUI version 2.0.5 available!
- Added new switches to ilproject file.
- Register file type (and the verbs 'open' and 'merge') for commandline usage. For successfull registration, ilmergegui has to be run elevated once on systems with UAC enabled.
- Fixed workitem 8741.
- Added Internalize support.
- Added support for merging XmlDocumentation.
- Added version number to main form (should be 2.0.4 for this release).
- Updated click-once installer.
- Fixed merging assemblies into a dll.
- Rewrote in C#
- Added Drag&Drop Support (files and directories)
- Search for .NET Frameworks
- Search for ILMerge.exe
- x64 support
- .NET 4.0 support
- Save and loading of project settings
- Automatic suggestion of primary assembly
- Commandline support (filename and /merge switch)
ILMerge-GUI is available to everyone for free, but web hosting and development time are not so I have to pay for them :-( If you want to support us, please click here to donate via PayPal.Relation to the ILMerge tool
The ILMerge team has no direct relations to Igor Ramadas, who did this GUI. So please if you have a question related to ILMerge itself, ask them. And if you have a question about this GUI, ask me :-) The official ILMerge website is http://research.microsoft.com/~mbarnett/ILMerge.aspx.