ILMERGE-GUI IS ACTIVELY DEVELOPED AGAIN!
Graphical interface to the Microsoft ILMerge utility. Makes it merging multiple .NET assemblies easy and hassle-free.
New ILMergeGUI version 2.0.7 available!
- Added automatic creation of output directory.
- Added default<T> return to GetProperty if invoked value was null.
- Added generated command-line examples.
Error message when merge tool does not support selected framework.
If you like this tool, leave me a note, rate this project or write a review or
Donate to ILMergeGui.
If you've encountered problems, leave a (detailed) issue in the Issue Tracker.
- Updated the portable version to show a message when the project file specified on the command line is missing.
- Added support for IlRepack (workitem 8746).
- Changed behavior of save menuitem.
- Added support for .Net 4.5
- Cleaned code.
- Added menuitem for manual check of Click-Once updates.
- Added menuitem to visit website.
- Changed frequency and timing of automated Click-Once update checks.
- Added Offline/Portable version.
- Added commandline option ( [ /Merge ] [ /? ] <ilproj filename> )
- Added new switches to ilproject file.
- Register file type (and the verbs 'open' and 'merge') for commandline usage. For successfull registration, ilmergegui has to be run elevated once on systems with UAC enabled.
- Fixed workitem 8741.
- Added Internalize support.
- Added support for merging XmlDocumentation.
- Added version number to main form (should be 2.0.4 for this release).
- Updated click-once installer.
- Fixed merging assemblies into a dll.
- Rewrote in C#
- Added Drag&Drop Support (files and directories)
- Search for .NET Frameworks
- Search for ILMerge.exe
- x64 support
- .NET 4.0 support
- Save and loading of project settings
- Automatic suggestion of primary assembly
- Commandline support (filename and /merge switch)
Relation to the ILMerge tool
The ILMerge team has no direct relations to this project. So please if you have a question related to ILMerge itself, ask them. And if you have a question about this GUI, just post an issue or open a discussion.
The official ILMerge website is now: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/people/mbarnett/ILMerge.aspx.
ILMerge can be downloaded from